Feng Shui for kids is a holistic approach with innovative solutions designed to bring focus, success and harmony.
All kids are creative, curious and innocent. Many times though kids are distracted and are not able to focus on their growth and development. Kids carry vulnerable energy, anything in their environment can cause depleting energy. It is very important to balance the energy in their bedrooms or where they sleep. When the energy in child’s room is supportive we see the best and when the energy is depleting we see the worst in our kids. There is a reason why some kids are hyper, conflicting, have behavioral issues, eating disorder, self esteem and self confidence issues, focus issues, etc. Following Feng Shui principles help ground their energy so that they can excel in what they like to do and achieve success. Creating nourishing environment brings out the real personality and strengths in your child.
The picture of kids bedroom above is artfully and tastefully decorated but not necessarily decorated aligning the energy of the child. How the room is decorated and designed affects greatly the growth and development of the child. Feng Shui helps create the supportive environment in child’s room and the house, the higher vibration and positive chi (energy) helps growth and development and brings academic focus and success.
We help create balanced space for your child that will keep your child focused, productive, motivated, active, happy and healthy. Feng Shui principles and tools help support your child’s formative years, their growth and well being. One thing leads to another; child’s behavioral issues lead to conflicts and further leads to focus issues and much more. Managing kids is very exhausting for parents. The goal is to Feng Shui kids room so that it is in harmony with child’s personal taste and personality.
Give your child thriving environment that they need and bring the best in your child.
See for yourself the transformation !
5 reasons for using Feng Shui
- Increases and improves the energy flow of personal space.
- Harmonizes environment for optimum living and working.
- Raises vibration of home and workspace.
- Helps avoid negative influences.
- Positively energizes environment for positive outcomes.
AND YES FENG SHUI CAN HELP !
- Colic babies or babies having sleeping issues.
- Bed wetting.
- Kids feeling insecure and clingy. The biggest one is kids not sleeping in their own room.
- Focus and behavioral issues.
- Lethargic and health issues.
- Eating disorder or simply low appetite or excessive appetite.
- Self esteem and self confidence issues.
- Sibling conflicts and conflicts in general.
- Depressed and sad kids or teenagers.
- Interruptions and roadblocks in following their path or dream. Happens with teenagers and young adults (19-21)
My Promise !
In most cases positive changes start showing within a week after implementing Feng Shui principles. This holistic approach is definitely worth a try ! Stop chasing and managing your kids. Create an environment where they can manage themselves and be proud of their achievement.
Book an appointment and understand your child’s energy. Every child is unique and gifted.
Consultation fee from $100. This includes analyzing child’s space for growth and development.